A quick aside about my gloves:
I used to go through half a dozen nitrile gloves during a large glue-up (not helped by my preference of using my fingers to mix and my palms to spread the epoxy. I use stir sticks now, but I still use my hands to spread, like a child at paper-mâché). The gloves would slowly elongate and tear like sodden paper, and at the end of the procedure I’d have a pile of waste and my hands would be tacky.
Recently I started to use silicon as a release agent for moulds. Usually just GE’s Outdoor Silicone Type I, which is quite pure (food-grade, too!), mixed with a little naphtha to make it go on thinly. The moulds required no additional release agent, and suffered no loss of integrity after extended use. Meanwhile, the sad piles of ineffectual and decimated blue gloves continued.
Then it finally occurred to me to put the two together. I inflated a nitrile glove inside of a cotton work glove, then impregnated the cloth with thinned silicone. I’ve been using the first pair I made for two months now. They’re almost impossible to tear— and when the fiberglass shell is ready to come out of the mould so too the gloves ready to be removed, like a creepy hand-cicada, from their resin-shell.